It is very common for couples to experience issues with their sex life over the course of a relationship. This is even more true for couples who have been together many years.
Couples counseling for sex and affection can help.
Therapy focused on these areas can be valuable for a variety of relationship problems including:
- Low frequency or no sex happening at all any more
- Low desire for sex by one or both partners
- Changes in quality and frequency of sex following the transition to parenthood
- Problems talking openly and honestly about sexual needs and desires
- Problems creating a relationship environment where good sex and sexual exploration can happen
- Having sex again after cheating or after other trust injuries have occurred
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COUPLES COUNSELING FOR SEX & AFFECTION